The Wesley Peachtree Group, CPAs, a prestigious Atlanta CPA Firm specializing in colleges, universities, charter schools, religious organizations, nonprofits and retirement plans, is seeking a CPA who has at least three years of experience in serving similar clients. Ideal candidate possesses strong technical skills and the ability to manage people. Salary and bonus package negotiable with benefits. Entrepreneurial-minded candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please submit your information online
or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate consideration.
Summary of Our Expectations:
The Audit Senior Associate is responsible for executing assigned client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, budgeting, directing, and completing assigned tasks of the integrated and financial statement audit, and managing the engagement to budget.
Details of Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve the needs of the client by planning and performing audits, reviews, and compilations, in addition to any other related client needs.
- Work with audit team members to identify and resolve any client issues discovered during audit process.
- Coordinate with audit team members, including the Partner, on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling.
- Review client prepared financial statements to ensure they are in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Make decisions based on independent thinking skills and professional experience related to engagement risk, audit procedures, quality of documentation, and audit conclusions needed to perform audit services.
- Communicate any significant findings or questions with audit team members, including the Partner, that involve accounting principles or financial statement presentation.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for business and process improvements internally and with clients.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive experience in audit required.
- Bachelors in Accounting from an accredited university required. MBA / Master’s in Accountancy is a plus.
- CPA is preferred. CPA candidacy required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire for people development, organizational development, time management, and interpersonal skills is required.
Click here to begin the application